Hermes Snow Removal Process—What to Expect
At Hermes, the snow removal process begins in the hot summer months, long before the first snowstorm of winter ever hits. Here’s what you can expect when contracting for snow removal services with Hermes:
- A Hermes representative will thoroughly inspect your property to take measurements and accurately determine the best equipment and materials (salt, magnesium, etc) to efficiently control snow and ice on your property.
- Based on this inspection, our estimator will prepare a customized bid for you.
- Once you’re happy with our proposal and the contract is signed, your property map and detailed instructions will be added to our master “snow manual.” This becomes our production manager’s guide for removing snow and ice from your property.
- An account manager will manage your property’s snow removal needs, and will walk the property to become familiar with all the nooks and crannies of the property before it snows.
- When snow is forecasted, your account manager will contact you 18-24 hours in advance to create a customized plan of action for your property, based on the severity and length of the forecasted storm.
- Your action plan is given to the production manager prior to the snow arriving in town, so that trucks, salt, and crews can be properly routed to your property according to your needs.
- There is a 24-hour hotline for you to call if any issues arise, and your call is routed directly to the production office, so there’s no waiting around to get issues resolved.
- Our accounting department has a streamlined process for tracking time and materials in a snow event, so you can rest easy knowing your billing will be timely and accurate.
- Hermes is committed to continual improvement. After each snow event, we will survey you to gauge your satisfaction and determine ways in which we can improve. We want you to be 100% happy with your snow removal services.